Sunday, March 25, 2007

And the web expands . . .

Blossom-Garland of the Field
I bid as one in the skin of Virgins,
Stitch'd full round with Thread of White.
Once to lure, and twice secure;
And thrice to make them Bright.
--Viridarium Umbris

"So, I hear you are into magick, and you kind of know something about magick, and you are kind of familiar with the kink community . . . ."

"Uh huh."

I knew I was in trouble, but little did I know that I would then be proffered an esteemed space in this particular medium. But I was, and so here I am adding my voice to this growing chorus. Although I have years of experience with both magick and writing, I will submit that I feel a bit out of my element here: For years, I have been a rope bottom, but only recently have I started to really explore tying others.

But here I am, and hopefully I will prove an stimulating -- entertaining, if not informative -- supplement to Miriam.

No comments: