Thursday, March 8, 2007

Mmmm, outdoors shops . . .

Two carabiners, a figure-eight and a hot little Side Hawg 2 later, I am ready to think that outdoors outfitters are the new kink shops.

The knife especially makes me happy. It's compact, well shaped, and has a lil carabiner that will be perfect to hang off my leather bondage skirt. And they're not kidding about razor sharp. While I don't exactly recommend shaving with one, I've already tried just that, getting used to it.

Oh yeah, I got a new bondage book, too. (Not at the outdoors shop, although wouldn't that be handy?) More on that later.

3 comments:

Switch said...

of course outdoors shops are kink shops... just like hardware stores and marine supply outlets. it just takes imagination.
Thanks for the linkage! We'll return the favor as soon as we figure the doo-dad out. Also thanks for curvy profile pic.
And the writing. That's always fabulous, too.

Miriam Green said...

You bet!

The rigging on the profile pic is mine, but the lovely curviness is all courtesy of the Pyrate Lass. It's all about the canvas . . . ;-)

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll bite. :D

What's the new bondage book you got? Was it worth the money, and were the photos or illustrations clear AND complete enough that you could duplicate the examples? Or possibly it's a 'bondage art' book (no examples)...

Merely curious. I'm always ready to buy good books!