Friday, April 20, 2007

Going sideways, part 93

We didn't go to the party last weekend. We'd already decided to play whether or not we went out, and do to a bit of practice for the SiG. So we stayed in and Pyrate Lass spoiled me silly with home cooked food, a pedicure, and lovely blue toenails painted to match the kimono.

We did our practice for the SIG. And then the lass, being the extremely helpful and sweet thing she is, offered to beat me.

Confused yet? Eh, don't be. The way I figure it, if I'm the daddy I can ask to have my toenails painted and my ass tanned to match, which is in fact what I needed. I'm a dominant sadomasochist, and my girl is a submissive sadist who loves to please me. Once she reckoned I could use a beating, she set out to give me one at every opportunity. She's a very good girl, if disappointed that she didn't leave my ass bruised.

Then there was rope School, in which we learned the ins and outs of cock bondage. More on that, and more on going sideways, to come . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't you perverts just keep your hierarchies nice and hierarchical, dammit?