Saturday, April 7, 2007

4mm

I often say I tie like a girl. It's my gentle way of tweaking the good ol' boy riggers I consider my friends and mentors. I say that I tie like a girl, but tying like a girl has helped me at things from hoisting girls into suspension to safely getting refrigerators down a ramp without anyone getting hurt.

But next week, I am especially proud to tie like a girl. It's CBT day at the Houston Rope SIG, and several of the regulars are (regretfully, if not surprisingly) backing out. Me? I'd say I'll be there "with bells on", but the last time I said that one of my sicko friends showed up with sisal and a cow bell.



I've been looking forward to this for weeks. Despite being a top, my sweetie with an attached penis is going to let me lay on the 4mm rope I processed. I love that man.

And I think I'm going to ask my girl to show off how to make a dildo harness (that's her work above). That should be fun and interesting for all, even the easily-squicked-by-boy-bits. Those boys always seem intrigued by someone who can fuck like a girl, too . . .

3 comments:

~ Hannah said...

Gee...that almost makes me want to explore the Houston scene again.

Miriam Green said...

I'm rather fond of the Houston scene. I have to drive a considerable way to get there, but always find it worth my while.

If you do decide to come out next week, it should be lots of fun.

~ Hannah said...

Next week I'm out of town...in your neck of the woods, ironically. But I might give it a shot one of these days...

Is the sig you go to part of HPEP?