Saturday, January 6, 2007

Damn Geography, anyway

Most of the time, I love where I live.

But that's when I'm not having to miss yummy-sounding classes on face bondage and CBT because they're thousands of miles away. If you are in fact closer to Seattle, you might want to check this out. Well, hell, if you're just about anywhere (but work) you should at least peek at the delicious picture of what you'll be missing.

And then in Milwaukee, I hear that the lovely Graydancer is going to be giving classes this month on The Eroticism of Rope and rope and power exchange. Sigh . . .

Closer to home, Steve Indand and Savannah will be offering beginning and intermediate rope bondage classes mid-Feburary at Forbidden Fruit in Austin. I've taken the intro classes and they're good - Steve is a patient teacher with good pacing, and I think he's a great one to take beginner's rope work from. I'm really pleased that he's now offering an intermediate class, which he'll be giving back to back with the intro. I'd love to see what he's doing, and see who shows up.

The irony? That's the weekend I'll be in San Francisco.

I suppose there's always Shibaricon . . .

No comments: