Monday, May 28, 2007

Kinky calendar, and more on service

Big week ahead. Service session Thursday, my girl comes to visit for the weekend Friday, another service session (getting my lawn did) Saturday. All that, plus fitting in my D/s relationships in a non-kinky event setting Sunday, which should prove amusing.

I was fairly solitary for the long weekend, bummed out at not going to Shibaricon after all but also happy with what I accomplished here. I was amused to realize toward the end of the weekend that I no longer have that strange sense of resentment to do my own housework when I need to. I used to go around grumbling, "I need a service sub." Well, now I have one. Which changes everything, reinstating my feeling of choice in what I do. (After all, I choose what makes it to my 'to do' pile, and what makes it to my service submissive's, and what makes it to my girl's.) That psychic freedom may in the long run pay far more dividends than my satisfaction in the actual work (which is not inconsiderable).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad about Shibaricon! I wasn't there either, of course, but we had a lot of fun at the Memorial Day cookout/rope meeting. Would've enjoyed seeing you there, although I admittedly had my hands full. June meeting, perhaps?

--The Rat Bastard